Junior PPC Executive
We’re looking for a new and enthusiastic person to join our digital marketing agency. You will be responsible for the PPC strategy of your clients from the ground up and will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of our company.
You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work – if you agree with everything we do then you’re not adding value.
You’ll be managing the PPC accounts of some of the biggest brands in the UK as well smaller up and coming brands. You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role. We pride ourselves in the way we communicate with our clients and the results we’ve achieved.
- PPC strategy, build and optimisation
- Supporting our sales team during the proposal / pitching process
- Client management – keeping our clients up to date with the work you’re doing and the latest market trends
- Working within your team to deliver amazing results for our clients
- Liaising with the SEO, Social, Web teams within Passion
- Delivering fantastic ROI results for our clients
- Bucket loads of enthusiasm, drive and potential
- A self-starter – be able to plan your own time and prioritise effectively
- Up to 1 year’s PPC experience (ideally agency)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, preferably to ninja level
- Personable and articulate with excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge and experience of Google Analytics (other platforms a bonus)
- SEO / Social knowledge would be a plus, not a necessity
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- We are a rapidly growing agency – you will immediately be exposed to the digital marketing world at the highest level.
- Attendance at conferences – we know how important it is to keep up to date with the latest trends – as such expect to be attending a number of search related events throughout the year (whilst getting paid!)
- In-house training and the chance to attend training days to enhance your skills and knowledge We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each and every one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company.
- In addition to 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year.
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Yoga sessions and professional massages
- Ping Pong table
- Team/company nights out
- Great Perk box discounts and freebies
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Free bar, free fruit and breakfast bar
- Animal friendly