Technical SEO Manager
We’re hiring an SEO Manager!
We’re looking for a Technical SEO specialist to join our growing SEO & Content team. You will be responsible for the technical SEO and SEO strategy on some of our largest clients and will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of our company. If you’re smart, quick thinking, efficient and love SEO then we want to hear from you.
You’ll need to challenge the way we work, be innovative, reliable, hardworking and a great team player. You’ll be looking after the SEO for some of the UK’s best known companies, as well as many fantastic start-ups and charities.
You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role.
You will need to be able to communicate clearly with your co-workers and delegate tasks to your team members when required.
- SEO strategy and implementation from the ground up
- Supporting our new business team during the proposal / pitching process
- Client management – setting targets, managing expectations & reporting
- Technical SEO – audits inclusive of indexation, crawlability, experience with server log analysis beneficial
- Keyword research – beyond keyword planner, genuine opportunities for clients
- Competitor & industry analysis – keen to learn more about the industry and develop your skillset
- 3 years+ experience of hands-on SEO
- Client management experience
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in conducting keyword research through various tools
- Complete understanding of website architecture, best practices and crawlability
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Able to produce client facing documents to a high standard using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to pass on skills and learnings to others in a clear and concise way
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience of using Screaming Frog, AHREFs, Ryte, DeepCrawl, URL Profiler, Majestic SEO, Moz tools, Buzzstream and other standard SEO software
- A solid understanding of schema mark-up
- Experience with server log analysis
- Link clean-up / disavowal experience
- SEO audits
- Faceted navigation
- Medium-large ecommerce websites
- Canonicalisation theory
We are a rapidly growing agency – as such you will immediately be exposed to the digital marketing industry at the highest level.
- Attendance at conferences – we know how important it is to keep up to date with the latest trends – as such expect to be attending a number of digital events throughout the year (whilst getting paid!)
- In-house training and the chance to attend training days to enhance your skills and knowledge
- We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each and every one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company
- In addition to 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year
- For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day of holidays
- Flexi hours
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Ping Pong table
- Free Yoga sessions
- Free professional massages
- Team/company nights out
- Free bar
- Free fruit
- Free breakfast